Through eight different chapters, the book deals with the following topics:
- how the food industry in a legitimate way, thanks to the laws and regulations that go hand in hand, shakes customers by citing false information on declarations.
- from the composition of the food, through the origin to the quantity
- which in itself contains the so called. functional food on which the food industry earns billions of euros a year
- which is actually behind the declarations of "traditional recipe", "original product" and so on.
- how the food industry is rich by selling to the parents of sugar bombs under the guise of a balanced intercourse for a child
- how food giants overnight become "the world's biggest charities" using all the commercial scams they have available
- how extensively the term "bio food"
- why legislators work in favor of manufacturers rather than end consumers who have chosen them to stay in their protection
- how in a consumer society the consumer realizes his rights
Mozaik knjiga d.o.o.
Country of origin: Croatia